Allowing you to connect your device with a low quality wireless connection is a sin on its own. Help yourself find a faster wireless connectivity and connect to a device that provides seamless network. Stream videos in 4K, play online games for hours without lag and listen to music across multiple devices in your home, all after you configure Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 router.
It’s one of the best wireless devices you can have. Once you log into Netgear nighthawk router, you will immediately notice the shift in WiFi speed, range and quality of internet service. This was made possible with the dual-band wireless channels which provide 600 + 1300 MB/s of data transfer speed.
There are numerous features of a Netgear nighthawk device. Starting from Parental controls, QoS services, cloud access and many more can be accessed and customized once you log into Netgear nighthawk router. If you are looking for answers to the question ‘How to access my wireless router?’ the below mentioned steps will help you.
But, before you can log into Netgear Nighthawk router you need to set up your new device. This includes a number of simple steps which anyone can undertake easily and you can quickly configure Netgear nighthawk router using the Genie app from Netgear.
Before you carry on these setup steps, there would be a couple of things that you need to execute first. The first thing is that you need to make a certain number of physical connections. These connections will allow the Netgear device to be connected to your home network and then subsequently allow you to easily configure Netgear nighthawk.
These basic steps include:
- Install the antennas provided with the device itself and connect them to the available slots.
- Pick up an Ethernet cable. Connect it to the LAN port of the modem to the internet port of the Netgear Nighthawk router.
- You may turn on your Netgear Nighthawk router now.
- Use a PC or a Laptop to log into Netgear nighthawk router and to set it up. You can do this in 2 ways. One, you can use a wired connection by connecting the Netgear Nighthawk router to the computer using an Ethernet cable. The other would be entering the default SSID of the router and the password to connect to the wireless network shared by it. In case you have an issue doing that, call us on our toll free number. Our technicians are well-versed in setting up Netgear routers. Note that a wired connection is always preferred over a wireless one.
Making all the physical connections, you would now be needed to set up the Netgear Nighthawk device. For that you need to use the PC or the Laptop that you have connected. Simply follow the below mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Open a web browser from the PC or Laptop you have connected. Use the IP address 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.0 or use the web-address www.routerlogin.net which we will use to log into Netgear nighthawk router.
- Step 2: Once the default login page opens up, you will be prompted to enter the admin credentials before you can configure Netgear nighthawk. These credentials by default are as follows: Username is ‘admin’ and password is ‘password’. It is recommended that once you log into Netgear nighthawk router, you change these default credentials to whatever you like.
- Step 3: Go to the Setup Wizard option to begin the router installation process. Click continue to begin the Netgear Nighthawk router setup
- Step 4: Step by step, the router will ask you to setup the many facets of the router. This includes, from starting, the internet connection type, the SSID of both the wireless channels, the default password, the SSID passkeys and security standards that your router will be using. If you face any issue while installing the device, you can call us on our toll-free number. Our technicians can help you setup and connect to your Netgear Nighthawk router. You can also chat live with them in the chat window provided below.
With the above-mentioned steps you will be able to effectively Configure Netgear nighthawk router. Once the setup is complete, use the new admin login credentials to login to the router whenever you want. Use the login IP or web address each time you have to connect to your Netgear Nighthawk router.
Those were the simple steps to login and to setup Netgear Nighthawk router. If you have any other questions regarding your Netgear Nighthawk router, call us on our toll-free number. Our router specialists can help you resolve all your issues and will have answers to all your queries. You can also chat live with us in the chat window provided below.