It is quite possible that you don’t get Wi-Fi signals even after setting up a quality router in your home/office. The problem is not with your router but with the interferences present in your home network. It is a common issue but can be solved easily with the help of range extender. Range extender or we call it boosters also is a device that takes signals from the key router & replicates it for a wider range. Most of the Range Extender works same. So, setting up a range extender in your home network is not a bad deal. What you require is setup your range extender properly. Place it in a way so that your each device can acquire signals effortlessly. In our today’s blog, we will try to solve your queries regarding extender. Along with this, we will also look at the issue related to extender web address mywifiext.net. We are working at customer support get a number of queries on daily basis. The main concern that comes out from the majority of the users is how to setup extender for stable signals. So, without wasting any more time, let’s get started now for setting up range extender
How to Place Netgear Range Extender?
- It is important to place range extender well before you start setting up your extender.
- Place your Netgear extender amid between your extender & wireless devices which are placed outside router range.
- Next, power your extender into an electrical socket and wait for about 1 minute until your extender gets start. Check if status LED turns green or not?
Connect Netgear Extender to Available Wi-Fi Network
Once you place extender at the chosen place, next you need to connect it to the Wi-Fi network. We will connect extender with web browser setup by using web address mywifiext.net for extender login. Your computer requires either connected wirelessly or wired to the Netgear extender to access this web address mywifiext.net.
- Begin with using wireless network manager on your Computer & discover & connect to Netgear wireless network.
- Once you established connection with Computer or Computer to extender
- So, initially take a computer or wireless device & open a web browser on it.
- Now, visit www.mywifiext.net by entering it in web browser address bar.
- The browser will take you to the setup guide on screen.
- Here, you can modify settings as per your preferences.
- You can choose Wi-Fi network that you wish to lengthen.
- Next, you require entering security password of the available network. Not only this, you can also choose a name for your fresh extender network.
- Connect your wireless devices to your brand new extender network.
If you have any question regarding above-given steps then give us a call on the toll-free number. We have a team of experts that is available 24/7 on the toll-free number to assist Netgear users. You can also do live interaction with the team. For this, you only need to approach team for live chat support. You every query will get an answer when you post comments in the comment box. Our experts revert back to your query in no time.